We will give you a platform that delivers massive value by transforming insurance - now it’s your chance to turn it into a business!
Just some of your responsibilities will be:
- Lead the design thinking and create design solutions, resulting in tangible improvements across our product.
- Contribute to push our UI and UX standards forward while keeping up on current trends and customer feedback.
- Ensure that the final product feels simple, functional, inspired and elegant.
- Build mock-ups and prototypes, and bring the interfaces to life with high-quality graphics, layouts, buttons, animations, diagrams, illustrations, icons, audio/visual cues, logos, and much more.
- Document detailed user flows, create wireframes and other visual assets.
- Partner closely with our engineering team.
You’re most likely to succeed, when you have:
- Capacity to own and drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scope and prioritizing tasks.
- Talent for crafting innovative design solutions while maintaining user expectations through pattern consistency and interaction unity.
- Ability to communicate design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences.
- Component based thinking.
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps.
- Proficiency in Figma or Sketch.
- Minimum of 3 years delivering design solutions as UI/UX Designer for web applications, desktop and/or mobile applications or websites.
- Skilled in Maze for A/B testing (helps but not a must).
We’ll make sure you are properly rewarded with:
- A job that challenges you to create the most modern and user-friendly digital solution for insurance industry.
- Personal growth experience in one of the fastest-growing InsurTech startups in Europe.
- A supportive, talented and professional international team to work with.
- Very motivating base salary.
- Flexible working hours - as long as you get the job done.
- No corporate BS - we’re moving too fast for that.