We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different online and offline channels and segments;
- Lead the execution of marketing programs (incl. with our B2B2C partners) from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration;
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies;
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics;
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics;
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public¬facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets;
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels;
- Manage content and updates for the customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support;
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads;
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly;
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
You are most likely to succeed, when you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English;
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns;
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills;
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity;
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
You'll get some bonus points, when you have:
- Understanding of the insurance market;
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy;
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms;
- Established press and media contacts.
We’ll make sure you are properly rewarded:
- Motivating base salary plus a share option in the company;
- Chance to work creatively and independently;
- Opportunity to work in the hub of start-ups - Berlin, Germany;
- Young and ambitious team that challenges you to find the best possible solutions;
- Career-opportunities in an international growing start-up.
Please send your CV, salary expectations and possible start date by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.