We are looking for a Product Manager/Product Owner to make high-level decisions, shape INZMOs product strategy and take responsibility for the product.
Here is just some of your responsibilities:
- Determining users' problems and creating solutions to solve these problems. You will have to define the vision, the mission and the roadmap of the solution and with the help of a cross-functional team come up with a plan to achieve that vision;
- Creating value for potential and existing users/partners by managing the whole life cycle of the INZMO product from inception to launch;
- Devising a roadmap of activities that are needed to achieve the goals taking into account an analysis of the market, the needs of our users, and the expectations of our stakeholders. You define, what deliverables are needed in order to complete each of the items in the roadmap;
- You will also be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of our users, internal stakeholders, and external partners.
You are most likely to succeed, if you have:
- 3+ years of work experience as a PM or similar role. You will get massive bonus points if you’ve gained this experience in the insurance or finance sector;
- Experience in defining software features and functionalities for the development team, managing the development team’s sprints, conducting UX tests, refining the communication plan and messages with the help of our marketing & communications and business development teams;
- Skills in running user, product and industry research to develop a product of your own;
- Experience in running the work of you product team using agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, Jira boards, etc);
- Experience in business analysis (incl. MVPs, budgeting, communication of a new product);
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills and leadership abilities;
- Experience in business analysis (incl. MVPs, budgeting, communication of a new product)
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is a must.
We’ll make sure you are properly rewarded:
- Opportunity to work in the hub of start-ups - Tallinn, Estonia. We assist with the relocating, if necessary;
- Motivating base salary plus a share option in the company;
- Chance to work creatively and independently;
- Young and ambitious team that challenges you to find the best possible solutions;
- Career-opportunities in an international growing start-up.
Please send your application, including CV, salary expectations and possible start date,
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.