Join our team as a Researcher. As a Researcher, you will spend your days racking your brain over what makes INZMO’s partners and customers tick - what makes them happy and what causes them problems around the subject of insurance. You will do this by organizing surveys, research interviews, and market overviews and analyzing the learnings from each. Based on the knowledge you gain and share within the company product and business teams will be able to make better decisions.
The learnings that come from your work will be used (to name just a few):
- to create new insurance products that really fit the needs of the customer;
- to develop new features and functionalities on our tech platform to make it easy and intuitive to use;
- to figure out who our audience is in order to plan marketing campaigns in the right channels using relevant messaging;
- to design sales offers that really speak to our customers.
Qualities and know-how that will help you in this role:
- Previous experience conducting user research in areas where research has been critical in facilitating data-driven business decisions;
- Natural gravitation towards always trying to understand people and processes with a focus on identifying behaviors, decision-making logic, and human psychology in the business world;
- Good Project Management skills as you will be gathering research needs and requirements from across the company and either handling the planning and execution of the projects yourself or managing external resources to deliver the needed outcome;
- Previous experience conducting training or presentations will help you a lot as you will be teaching and sharing the knowledge you gain through your research with colleagues from different business areas;
- Previous experience with the insurance industry;
- Fluency in German, and excellent written and verbal English.;
We’ll make sure you are properly rewarded:
- Opportunity to work in the hubs of start-ups - Berlin, Germany or Tallinn, Estonia.
- Motivating base salary plus a share option in the company;
- Chance to work with top talent from all our offices;
- Career-opportunities in an international growing start-up;
- A young and ambitious team that challenges you to find the best possible solutions.