Join our team as a Senior PHP Developer and help us offer the world's easiest, finest and most positive customer experience in the field of insurance. You can become part of the most ambitious Estonian start-up success story!
- Designing, coding and implementation of complex web-based applications;
- Working with a cross-functional team;
- Bringing new technology trends in the company;
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
Leading candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience and at least 2 to 3 years of hands-on work experience in PHP language-based development solutions;
- Good interpersonal skills and a flair to learn and share trending technological innovations;
- Experience in designing, implementing, developing and delivering advanced PHP web applications;
- Experience in database design and dynamic website development;
- Knowledge of MVC, OOP developing patterns;
- Understanding of agile software development methodology;
- Ability to work as a team and on your own;
- Very good spoken and written English.
Skills that’ll give you an edge:
- IT-related degree or studies towards obtaining a degree;
- Experience with migrating legacy systems to new technology;
- Knowledge of the insurance sector.
We’ll make sure you are properly rewarded:
- Opportunity to work in the hub of start-ups - Tallinn, Estonia. We assist with the relocating, if necessary;
- Motivating base salary plus a share option in the company;
- Chance to work creatively and independently;
- Career-opportunities in an international growing start-up;
- Young and ambitious team that challenges you to find the best possible solutions.