We will give you a platform that delivers comprehensive value by transforming insurance - now it is your chance to turn it into a thriving business by creating excellent products!
Just some of your responsibilities will include:
- Taking insurance products all the way from concept to delivery, including product creation, designing coverage, pricing, terms & conditions and establishing a user experience that makes insurance fast, simple, and delightful.
- Reviewing, analyzing, developing and modifying insurance products portfolios by following market trends.
- Providing support to customer care and claims personnel regarding coverage interpretations. Seeking input from these areas regarding the development of new products and changes to existing ones.
- Ensuring the successful onboarding of clients to new and existing products.
- Coordinating between business development, sales and engineering teams to identify client needs and developing product vision.
You are most likely to succeed, when you have:
- Previous experience in the insurance industry including extensive knowledge of creating products, conditions, coverage forms, rules and rating procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally & in writing) with various audiences including programmers, underwriters, claims and marketing staff, insurers and management.
- Ability to understand and communicate in complex insurance contract languages and concepts.
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English and German languages.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Bonus points for advanced education in insurance.
We’ll make sure you are properly rewarded with:
- A young and ambitious team that challenges you to find the best-in-class product solutions.
- Personal growth experience in one of the fastest-growing InsurTech startups in Europe.
- A dynamic, modern work environment that promotes collaboration and creativity.
- A very motivating base salary.
- Flexible working hours - as long as you get the job done.
- No corporate BS - we’re moving too fast for that.