We are looking for:
Senior full-stack PHP developer
INZMO is a fully-digitalized insurance platform covering all key stages of insurance: creating efficiency on costs, administration, claims-processing and underwriting for insurers, boosting business for B2B partners and providing an instant and a pleasant experience for the consumers.
The company was also recognized as the best fintech company in Europe in the StartUp Europe Awards by European Commission in 2016.
We will give you a platform that delivers massive value by transforming insurance - now it’s your chance to turn it into a business!
Here’s just some of your responsibilities:
- development and testing of INZMO backend systems
- development and testing of INZMO customer-facing systems
- development and testing of INZMO partner integrations
You’re most likely to succeed, when you have:
- you have at least 5 years of experience of building applications in PHP
- ability to understand business needs and translate them into a technical specification
- understanding of agile development principles
- can work both in a team and on your own
- can communicate in English in written and verbal form
Bonus points for:
- having experience with developing mobile apps in React Native
- having or obtaining a degree in IT
- speaking some German
We’ll make sure, you are properly rewarded:
- motivating base salary;
- flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done;
- personal growth experience in one of the fastest-growing InsurTech startups in Europe;
- working with a talented and professional international team;
- no corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that.