We are in a unique position to change the way people think about insurance and have a bunch of big projects in the pipeline along with ongoing revamps across our web and mobile experience. As a Visual Design Intern at INZMO, you’ll get to do impactful work of defining the look and feel of our products across multiple user touch-points.
In this role you will:
- Create contextual concepts and work on illustrations and creative assets for our app, website, marketing campaigns, outdoor activations and emails
- Merge current design trends with existing branding to produce cutting-edge, innovative creative assets
- Collaborate with the product team to bring visual ideas to life from concept to execution
- Explore typographic hierarchy, iconography, imagery, color, and texture to solve problems inelegant and beautiful ways
- Build brand components library (illustrations, file organization, etc.)
You are most likely to succeed when you have:
- Recently completed or working towards a degree in graphic design, visual design, or other related fields
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing a wide range of visual design work and illustrations
- In-depth knowledge of color, typography, iconography, space, and texture
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch or Figma
- Fluency in English
- Motion design, animation, photography or video-editing will be a bonus!
We’ll make sure you are properly rewarded with:
- Personal growth experience in one of the fastest-growing InsurTech startups in Europe
- An ambitious, young team that is taking on the appreciable challenge of reshaping the insurance industry
- A dynamic, modern work environment that promotes collaboration and creativity
- Fun team activities and outings
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
About our Summer Internship:
- Our internship is paid
- You will work onsite from our Tallinn office
- You will get to learn a lot in this short timeframe. We appreciate proactive candidates who stay up-to-date with the latest trends in technology and design. We understand that as a beginner you might lack experience in certain areas and we’ll be happy to mentor you. Come join us!